A year ago, we started the Freely Roaming project where we share tips and tricks of this life on the road. We decided it would be great to share those tips in a podcast as well.
So as of today, we are officially rebranding our ‘Mali Mish Podcast‘ to ‘The Freely Roaming Podcast with Mali Mish‘.
You don’t have to change anything or resubscribe to our podcast feed if you are already subscribed. It will remain at this same place and simply the name is changing. If you are new to our podcasts, you can find all of our old and current podcast episodes here.
Here’s a list of 14 podcasts we’ve recorded so far:
- An introduction
- Making our way to Europe (plus a secret sad episode about our cat Yoda, RIP)
- Shipping our van to Europe
- Our 1st 2 months in Croatia
- Why we switched to a Sprinter Van
- Building our DIY 4×4 Sprinter Van
- Raising kids and schooling from the road
- Wrapping up the year 2018
- Our time in Montenegro
- How to travel by camper in a foreign country
- Our 3 weeks exploring Albania in winter
- Exploring Turkey as Americans by land
- What we’ve learned after 1 year of traveling in Europe
- Rebranding and Relaunching our podcast
We will also be sharing snippets of episodes as they are appropriate on our YouTube channel.