We got 2 of these chairs for our everyday outdoor camp chairs. It had decent reviews on Amazon so we gave it a shot. The quality is pretty good and after a year of use, it is still holding up well. It packs down pretty small which was the main requirement since space is at a premium for us.
Purchase Date: June 11th 2018
We Got Ours By: Full-Priced New Purchase
We Paid: $48.90 (USD)
Lowest Price: $48 (USD)
Highest Price: $50 (USD)
It is hard to complain about this chair at this price. You can always get a better chair at a higher price. This has served us well. Stores easily in our van and light enough for us to carry it to the beach on a long walk.
Would We Recommend it? Yes
- Packs down small for easy storage and transport
- Good quality construction for the price
- Affordably priced
- High quality fabric with good stitching
- Built to a price. Not really a con since it can always be built to higher standards. It’s not the last chair you will ever buy
- Not made in the United States which might be a deal breaker for some.
- Ultralight and Compact: Weighs only 3.7 pounds and folds down to a 17*6.5*5.5 inch included carry pouch that can fit into your carry-on or attach to your backpack.
- Comfy Backrest: Your back can be fully relaxed, while your head can be well supported by the sponge sleeve at the top, or by the lower sponge pillow, depending on your sitting posture. Thickened aluminum poles make you sit more stable.
- Quick Setup: Foldable aluminum pole with shock-cord structure enables quick set up and fold down. Within one minute you can finish the assembly process. Velcro strap can hold the frame together easily.
- Extreme Durable: Ripstop 1000D polyester seat fabric + aircraft-grade corrosion-resistant 7075 aluminum alloy frame provides load capacity up to 250 pounds.
- Wide corners at the back of seat fabric are greatly reinforced to ensure reliability. Thicker aluminum poles are quite strong that can withstand the toughest adventures.
- Versatility: Ideal for hunting, motorcycling, fishing, mountaineering, beach, BBQ, road trip, tailgate party, sport events and anyone looking for light travel without the bulk.