We wanted to make sure we had a portable barbecue grill during our travels. We ended going with a COBB grill. The only place we have to store larger items in our rig is under the bed of our Sprinter van. The COBB is compact enough to slide right into our storage area. We really love how efficient it is. It only uses a handful of charcoal. We’ve made all kinds of things on the grill: steak, skewers, pizza, pancakes and even a whole chicken!
Products from Amazon.com
Price: $52.39Was: $129.99
Purchase Date: April 11th 2018
We Got Ours By: Free from Sponsor
Lowest Price: $179 (USD)
Highest Price: $199 (USD)
Design excellence. Distinctive stainless steel design that is built to last. Uncompromising cooking style anywhere. Easy to clean Compatible with most dishwashers. Made from high grade hygienic stainless steel. Safe to handle Heat is contained on the inside and cool to the touch on the base on the outside. Sturdy and safe
Would We Recommend it? Yes
- Compact size
- Efficient use of charcoal
- Disposable aluminum liners available to help with drippings
- Bottom cool to the touch while cooking
- Needs water to scrub clean which is difficult when we have limited water at certain camp spots
- The Cobb BBQ Grill is a compact, portable, versatile, energy efficient cooker. It is great for cooking outdoors, like on a camping trip, or at home.
- The Cobb is easy to carry and weighs only 8.8lbs (4kg). It is also very fuel efficient and uses only 8 – 10 charcoal briquets or one Cobble Stone for a minimum of 2 hours of cooking.
- Unlike a typical portable grill, the Cobb Grill can roast, bake, smoke and fry. It can even bake a pizza!
- The safe cool-to-touch base makes it ideal for taking anywhere or place on ANY surface. No heat is ever transferred through the base.
- The cooking surface is designed in a way not to allow fats and juices to drip onto the charcoal. This means no smoky flare-ups or dangerous carcinogenic burned fat residue redeposited on the food.