This week we are finally back on the road again. This time, we are headed down to the border of San Diego and Orange County to camp at San Onofre State Beach. Actually, the beach campsites are closed in the winter time so we settled for San Mateo Campground a mile inland from the beach. I know, it’s difficult.
Posts Tagged ‘cooking’
Cooking in a trailer can be a challenge. Space is sparse and tools are limited. We are making a series of videos with easy-to-make meals we’ve had in our Airstream. I am not a gourmet chef but I do enjoy cooking. I hope you too enjoy watching these and maybe try to make it yourself some day.
- Organic Whole Milk – 1 Cup
- Organic White Cheddar Cheese – 8 oz. by weight
- Organic Ricotta Cheese – 1/2 cup
- Organic Parmesan Cheese – 1/4 cup
- Organic Whole Wheat Elbow Macaroni – 8 oz. by weight
- Organic Butter – 1 tablespoons
- Salt and Pepper – To taste
over and out,